Sunday, September 21, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS... STAYS IN VEGAS

DARYL AT THE VENETIAN POOL
DARYL ON THE MOST COMFORTABLE BED
LAS VEGAS BABY
ALICIA,TRICIA,AND ME AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY
ME POSIN BY THE POOL AT THE VENETIAN


What happens in Vegas...
Stays in Vegas, but I can tell you this.....
My husband took me for my 35th birthday to Las Vegas.
We stayed in a luxurious suite at the Venetian Hotel. We had
the best time ever. The suite was amazing,with choclates on our pillows,
ice in our ice buckets, and bathrobes and slippers. We wore our bathrobes
and slippers in our room and felt like high rollers. Well, my husband did hit a
ROYAL FLUSH on the video poker machine. It is very nice to get away just the
two of you and remember why you fell in love in the first place. We felt like we
were on our honeymoon again. WOW!!!!! We also met up with my cousins at the Cheesecake Factory inside of Cesars Palace. It was great seing Alicia and Tricia. We don't get to see each other that much.
Well thanks again babe for the great birthday... It is sure one I will never forget!!!






post signature

No comments: