Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brandon Is Here

Our Newest Addition
Proud Big Brother


We are pleased to announce the arrival of Brandon Connor Tanimoto. He made his debut on Thursday November 12 at 4:30 in the morning.
My labor was 6 hours from the time my water broke till he arrived. Everything went seamless and the hospital San Antonio in Upland was wonderful. Had my own recovery suite and my experience was remarkable. My labor coaches were great even though the husband fell asleep from being so tired from not having a day off in more thatn two weeks. Rest up dear hubby you will need it. Brandon is doing well and adjusting perfectly. Mom is a little tired but can't complain. Justin is the proud big brother and very protective no one can touch him.....





post signature


1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

Congrats! Congrats! He is gorgeous and oh so sweet! I couldn't wait to hear your good news!
I am so happy for you!!
This will be a special Thanksgiving for you and your family!