Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All I want for Christmas....2010

The Cousins
The GIRLS!


I created this in Picnik so fun...




Here are my two favorite Gifts!!!


I love presents!
Love my Jammies!
This Christmas was wonderful. We enjoyed every moment of it with our family and friends. We had Christmas Eve at my grandma and grandpa's house. We always take photos and mess around outside the kids and I. Then we stayed at our home on Christmas and visited with all the neighbors and their families. What was so funny is that all the neighbors had tri-tip for their dinner. Our cul-de-sac was packed with fun times. The day after my aunt and cousin came out and we went to Victoria Gardens with my sister and the boys. Of course no trip there is complete unless you eat at the
Cheesecake Factory!
post signature


Posted by Picasa

No comments: