Saturday, November 19, 2011

BRRrrrrrrr....






We decide to treat Justin to a day just for himself. He made us both so proud by getting Student of the Month for November. This is a hugh accomplishment for Justin. Me and the principal used to be best friends since I met with her so often. Now we hardly speak anymore, which is a great thing...
Anyways we took Justin to Victoria Gardens and bought him a toy that he had picked out. We were so cold and we saw this neat fire place we decided to go and hang out there. it was nice to be warm. We then went into the Apple store and my hubby and son were in HEAVEN...playing with the ipads like they were kids in a candy shop. I decided to leave them and go and shop on my own for a little bit. Upon my return they were in the same exact spot where I left them.. Finally we treated to a yummy lunch at Cheesecake Factory where he even got a piece of cake to take home. What a wonderful day for a wonderful kid...Keep up the good work!




post signature

No comments: