Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Camera New Photos

 
 
 
 
 
 
My two little models have been taking photos since birth. I am a mamarratzi. I love to take photos and since I just received my brand new camera I can really explore and do what I love to do. My children would prefer to have me take photos of other people and things and leave them alone,but Ican't. My oldest is so easy to work with and follows posing directions and commands so well. He is so at ease when I take his picture and it always looks right. My little one I am constantly chasing him around and lucky if I get him in a great angle and actually looking at the camera. What type of camera's do you all have? I have the Cannon T2i and it is pretty amazing for me so far. I would love to take a class and really get to know the ins and outs of my camera.
                       



post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments: