Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Dad

Justin with my dad for the first time

Justin and I went to Rose Hills this Father's Day.
I introduced him to my dad who is no longer living.
My father passed away when I was 15 1/2.
Justin has never seen or heard my father. The only photo that I wil ever have of the two of them is Justin at my dad's grave. It was a very sad day to sit and visit with someone you will never hear or see again on this earth.





We also went to Daryl's dad grave site and sat there as well. Justin had grandpa Tanimoto in his life only for a short while, but enjoyed every minute of it. These are the days you miss the ones that are not here and cherish every minute of the loved ones that are. Happy Father's Day!!! We miss ya tremendously!





Justin visiting his Grandpa Tanimoto

No comments: