Wednesday, June 4, 2008

River Fun

This is Daryl and I at Joe's Crab Shack
This is the life!
Mindy and Melinda
Justin floating away at Lake Mohave


The Tanimoto Family and my friend Melinda and Eric and her daughter Kylie went to Laughlin this last weekend. What a blast!! Our other friend Sonia at work could not go with us this trip but we will be going again soon. We took the boat out and the weather was perfect. The water was a little cold for me. Daryl was trying to get on his raft and backwards he went not once but twice. That was the funniest thing ever. Justin played by himself floating in the little boat I bought for him. Daryl hit the Royal Flush on video poker lucky guy!! My friend and I played and no luck for us. We had a great time sitting at the bar drinking strawberry dacquiri's and and listening to the worst singers ever. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack that overlooked the water and overall we had a blast can't wait to go back soon.

No comments: