Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.....STAYS IN VEGAS...

What happens in Vegas....Stays in Vegas...
The Venetian Hotel inside the Canal Shops

TAO BEACH


THE VENETIAN AT NIGHT

So we are getting ready to leave for a little mini vacation in SIN CITY. This is where Daryl had proposed to me way back when Las Vegas. We are staying at the Venetian Hotel and will love every minute of it. This is one of our favorite places to stay and play. They have the beautiful canal shops where the gondola takes you around, and the famous TAO BEACH! They say all the famous people like Heidi Klum, Jay Z, etc come here to party. I will have my camera with me at all times....I also love going to Las Vegas to see my family that lives there. I miss seeing them since we are all close in age. I will update you with photos from the trip when we return so for now wish me luck!!!





post signature


1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

Have an awesome time!!
Can't wait to see your pictures!!