Monday, September 7, 2009

One Fish Two Fish Green Fish Blue Fish







7 1/2 months Along!
Just wanted to share some of the cute things that I have made recently for Brandon. I am getting excited for his fall arrival and could not wait to get the creative juices flowing. I bought some plain white little onsies and decorated them with surfboards and fish since our family loves the beach. They came out cute and can not wait for him to wear these! We are chugging right along with the pregnancy feeling great just hot! Although who isn't these days? Baby Brandon is kicking up a storm and movin and groovin which is a great feeling! I am so pleased how far along we are this time it is meant to be and I finally believe it!









post signature

2 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

You look fabulous!!
Those onsies are to die for. You could totally sell them! :)

The Tanimoto Trio said...

thanks I am loving making things for the baby.