Saturday, September 5, 2009

Maternity Tour

Last night Justin my labor coach Sonia and I went to the hospital where I will be delivering and did the Maternity Tour. This was very exciting for Justin he was in the front of the line the whole time looking into rooms, seeing how the beds and rooms turn into a labor room, also checking very intensly at the newborn baby that was in the nursery. She was precious I could not wait till that was us not in labor that is but after all the hard work ha ha.The rooms were all full for it was a full moon the nurse said and when that happens the women go into labor alot of women. I am getting excited to count the weeks left till I get to hold my dear little Brandon whom I have worked so hard for. Only 11 weeks left till you are due and that means only 12 weeks till Thanksgiving is upon us wow the holidays will be here before we know it.

post signature

No comments: